INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US?
Simply email us your Resume!
Due to continued expansion, exciting opportunities may become available during the year for Cabinetmaker Apprentices; experienced Cabinetmakers/ Installers ; Supervisors; Project Managers ; Workshop Managers; Estimators/CAD CAM operators; and General Managers to join our friendly and professional team.
Based in Mandurah Western Australia, the gateway to the South West of Western Australia, Merlin Cabinets is a leading quality Cabinet manufacturer and installer in the Peel Region and beyond.
Encompassing a broad range of quality products and accessories; we cater for domestic, commercial, industrial and government clients.
Our Mission Statement
“Our customers will be builders, developers, home owners, renovators, commercial, industrial, government, Flat Pack (relabelled) and supply only clients.”
Products and/or services:
“Clients will have available a leading-edge product range of custom luxury kitchens; supply only/flat pack; stone and acrylic tops; a full range of accessories; an internet design facility; shop fit outs; and other trades supply.”
“We will supply our products and services throughout Western Australia.”
“Our technology will be sourced, acquired, developed and implemented to provide the most robust facility available for the manufacture of our leading-edge product range.”
Concern for survival:
“We will excel at achieving challenging goals across all the key operational areas of the company.”
Philosophy/ Self Concept:
“The organisation will be built to provide exceptional quality in all areas that will exceed our customers’ expectations.”
Concern for public image:
“We will be the leading quality cabinet makers in WA.”
Concern for employees:
“The company will provide rewarding long term careers and opportunities, whilst ensuring a safe working environment.”
How we work
We follow systems and directions effectively
- We are on time every time for our work and appointments
- We complete jobs with the highest level of quality
- We ensure that work runs smoothly
- We communicate effectively
What we believe
- We make Merlin Cabinets an enjoyable place to work
- We believe if we have an idea, we always speak up
- We believe we should always ask questions
- We believe we should always be happy with the job and what we do
- We celebrate our successes
- We are motivated by customer satisfaction and customer feedback
- We believe our growth objectives will be achieved by becoming WA’s leading quality cabinet makers
- We are proud of the quality work we achieve
How we act
- We act in a way to always support others
- We always own up to our mistakes to discuss and learn from them
- We are confident, positive and proficient at every project we do
- We use both our own and our team’s initiative to make decisions
- Honesty and integrity is an essential part of Merlin Cabinets culture
- We support positivity between the Merlin Cabinets team
- We are friendly and helpful to everyone
- Successful candidates will benefit from company vehicles which can be used within working hours
- Working with a family business that is growing fast and an opportunity to grow with the company
- Working with Friendly team
If you think we are the company for you, our Mission is a close fit to your values; and your future; we would welcome your confidential expression of interest and resume.
To express your interest, please email your confidential resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR complete the form below and attach your resume.
All expressions of interest will be held in the strictest of confidence.